How To Get The Best In Team Performance
Our executive training develops leadership potential. Often times great people are promoted to senior executive positions because of proven operational performance. They might be the top salesperson, the best network manager, the best analyst, investment banker, accountant, divisional manager. Having proven they know how to do the job to a level of excellence valued by the company the top performer is often promoted to a leadership position. Work becomes more difficult with responsibility for team performance. It’s difficult to get the best team performance without leadership training.
Not all employees are effective in team management, however they can be developed into excellent leaders. Using personal profile assessments we identify individual strengths and best aptitudes to develop leadership. Better leadership ability improves the ability of the team to meet organizational goals and targets.
We provide fast online multiple choice questionaires to clients to scientifically identify key individual behavorial traits, interests, thinking styles, and reasoning. We follow up tests by explaining to employees where they fit in the general spectrum of behaviors. Employees can then appreciate how their own behavioral traits can work best with others to get the best out of every work situation. When an individual is informed and more aware, while better understanding their own impact on others, they can begin to improve team communications.
Personal Profile Assessments (PPA)
Personal profile assessments assist leadership development by pinpointing leadership potential giving the individual clear understanding of what characteristics they can develop.
PPAs help to identify great leadership potential by assessing:
- Individual capabilities and level of interest to lead
- Giving increased understanding to the team leader about the people they lead
- Give increased self-awareness and how individual behaviors and attitudes impact others
- Increase understanding of the purpose of leadership and people management
By utilizing products and services of Personal Profile Assessments, an organization can:
- Achieve leadership development
- Improve communications and outcomes using 360º leadership evaluation
- Better recognize inadequate leaders who need immediate leadership talent development training
- Develop a successful management team
- Develop individuals’ effective leadership skills
- Have individuals become more flexible leaders
- Improve managerial and employee communication
- Have managers better able to manage managers
- Improve employee feelings of self-worth
- Increase mutual respect between people by better understanding motivations and behaviors
- Understand the best way to communicate with a particular behavior style whether or not it’s compatible with your own